Something wrong with this listing? Suggest a fix.
The M.O.T.H.E.R. Program
24-week intensive substance abuse treatment program designed for women who can also bring their dependent children. Residential services for clients who do not have the support needed at home or who live too far away.
- Area served: Greenbrier County
- Categories: Mental Health - Substance Abuse Treatment
- Services: Substance Abuse Treatment Programs; Transitional Residential Substance Abuse Services
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Provides on-site services? Yes
- Cost: Free