Something wrong with this listing? Suggest a fix.
The House Of The Carpenter
The mission of the House of the Carpenter is to minister to the needs of people who are poor, oppressed, and suffering, and to be an advocate for community change when social, economic and political systems adversely affect the lives of people. Services provided on sight include: a food pantry, clothing closet with baby necessities (when available), Christmas Assistance, and utiltiy assistance one time per year.
- Area served: WEST VIRGINIA
- Categories: Clothing, Furniture and Personal Items; Emergency Food; Short Term Assistance; Utilities
- Services: Emergency Food; Information and Referral; Personal Goods/Services; Utility Assistance
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Provides on-site services? Yes
- Cost: free