Something wrong with this listing? Suggest a fix.
This program is a crisis shelter for runaway and homeless youth ages 11-18. Any youth in the community may call or come to Patchwork anytime day or night. Two counselors are always on shift to provide crisis counseling, food, clothing, shelter, security and individual, group and family counseling.
- Area served: WEST VIRGINIA
- Categories: Emergency Food; Emergency Shelter; Family Support
- Services: Emergency Food; Emergency Shelter; Family Based Services
- Hours: Call the contact number for more information.
- Provides on-site services? Yes
- Cost: Call for details.