Something wrong with this listing? Suggest a fix.
Choanoke Area Development Association (CADA) of NC, Inc.
CADA is a private, non-profit corporation that offers credit counseling, emergency services, homeownership/IDA programs, home repair services, housing choice vouchers, parent counseling, a self-sufficiency program and a thrift shop.
- Area served: Bertie County
- Categories: Community Centers; Complaints - Consumer Products and Services; Financial Advice; Homeownership; Mental Health - Counseling for Adults / Families; Mental Health - Therapy Programs; Rental and Shared Housing; Short Term Assistance
- Services: Consumer Education; Facilities/Community Centers; Family Counseling; Housing Counseling; Housing Search and Information; Money Management; Moving Assistance
- Provides on-site services? Yes
- Cost: IDAs match the funds that you contribute