Something wrong with this listing? Suggest a fix.
Centro Cultural Chicano, Inc.
Emergency assistance to Hispanic/Latino clients, especially those who do not speak English, are newly arrived and/or are unfamiliar with local resources. Food shelf is open for emergencies during business hours Monday - Friday on a drop-in basis or by appointment. Use is limited to once a month and maximum use is four times per year. Eligibility: Serves Spanish speaking people and people of Hispanic/Latino descent.
- Area served: Hennepin County; Ramsey County; Washington County
- Categories: Adult Literacy; Adults - Day Care and Respite Services; Bilingual Education and ESL; Classes; Emergency Food; Family Support; Health Care - Family Planning Services; Meal Programs - Adult; Meal Programs - Children; Mental Health Facilities; Short Term Assistance; Wellness Programs
- Services: Adult Day Programs; Adult Literacy Programs; Bilingual Education; Family Based Services; Food Pantries; Outpatient Mental Health Care; Prenatal Care; Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance; Wellness Programs
- Hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
- Provides on-site services? Yes