Something wrong with this listing? Suggest a fix.
CASA for Children, Inc.
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children) is a program where trained, court-appointed volunteers represent the best interest of an abused or neglected child for whom a placement is being determined by the court. A CASA volunteer gathers facts and submits a report to the Judge. This report includes recommendations that are in the best interest of the child and other information to help the Court make a sound decision about the child's future.
- Area served: Marshall County; Ohio County; Wetzel County
- Categories: Emergency Shelter; Legal Assistance
- Services: Advocacy; Crime Victim Support; Emergency Shelter
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm
- Provides on-site services? Yes